1. The word is used to decried an emotion that I would feel when I ask a question in class.
After
The word is used to describe an emotion that i would feel when I ask a question in class.
- According to the book Rules for Writers I preformed the act of misspelling a word in this case it is describe.
2. If someone thinks that asking a question makes people view them as a donkey than there more than likely not going to ever ask a question no matter how badly they don't understand.
After
If someone thinks that asking a question makes people view them as a donkey then they're more than likely not going to ever ask a question no matter how badly they don't understand.
- In this sentence I made the common error twice non the less of using the wrong word the first on is than what i meant to spell was then. The second word is there here I meant to say they're or they are.
3. The diction in my letter is based upon donkey, perhaps, and, feel through which I express that I am not doing will in Mrs. Wright's class.
After
The diction in my letter is based upon donkey, perhaps, and feel through which I express that I am not doing well in Mrs. Wright's class.
- In this on sentence I have managed to preform three basic rules the first of which is a common coma error. Then I used the wrong form of well what i wrote was will not well. The last thing that is wrong with this is that the sentence is unclear as to what this is pertaining to.
4. After all it's the only source that I have that will aloue me to write on it.
After
After all it's the only source that I have that will allow me to write on it.
- Yet again I seem to have mixed up the spelling that goes along with the meaning of the word.
5. Punctuation and design gives off hug clues that there are thinks missing.
After
Punctuation and design gives off huge clues that there are things missing.
- In this simple sentence i have managed to misspell two simple word which are huge and things. I do not know what i was thinking I could have been typing to fast.
6. Tone is sarcastic, which reflects sarcasm used in almost every paragraph to emphasize or down play an important situation like when i say "What good is a pencil if you don't have anything to write on?" gives an example at an attempt at sarcasm because it asks a very obvious question.
After
Tone is sarcastic, which reflects sarcasm used in almost every paragraph to emphasize or down play an important situation. This is demonstrated when I say "What good is a pencil if you don't have anything to write on?" gives an example at an attempt at sarcasm because it asks a very obvious question.
- This sentence there is a run on in order to fix this I had to locate the two things I was talking about and create two different sentences for each subject I was talking about
7. No I'm not because there ant going to be a next time.
After
No I'm not because there is not going to be a next time.
- I used the word ant which is an animal to try and say that I am not going to do something.
8. With less command on the saying it gives me more room to lead astray and not follow through.
After
With less command on the saying it gives me more room to lead astray, and not follow through.
- I need to put a coma in this sentence because it contains two thoughts that relate to the same subject.
9. Either way it shows a lack of commitment toads my class work.
After
Either way it shows a lack of commitment towards my class work.
- According to Rules for Writers by Diana Hacker I have confused the meaning of one word the that of another I wrote toads (animal) instead of towards.
No comments:
Post a Comment